Cloud Operations Engineer
Role: Cloud Ops Engineer
Location: Noida, Sector-125
Experience Required: 2-5 Years
MUST HAVE- AWS/GCP/Azure, Linux, GIT, Monitoring Tool, Ticketing Tool (JIRA or Similar)
GOOD TO HAVE- GitHub, TeamCity, Ansible, Terraform
- Responsible for the smooth functioning of Cloud Infrastructure Operations in SAAS product delivery. 2 Year+ Experience in AWS/GCP/Azure Cloud Operations and in performing daily/weekly/monthly/yearly cloud operation activities.
- Ensuring 24x7 Cloud Infrastructure Maintenance-
- Infrastructure upgrades
- Scheduled OS Patching activity
- Infrastructure change management, ex- SSL Certificate upgrade, Key Rotation etc
- Backups, snapshots, archives, and recovery
- Issue troubleshooting and analysis, escalating issue to L2 as per SLA, maintaining response/uptime SLA and meeting SLAs in 24x7 operations mode.
- Providing 24x7 Cloud Infrastructure Support-
- Ticket Management
- Alert configurations and monitoring
- Application availability configurations and monitoring
- Scheduled tasks configurations and monitoring
- Supporting virtual cloud architectures, layered application, and database services.
- Excellent Communication Skills to be active part of Agile/Kanban meetings, customer interactions.
Magic has built a strong eco-system of partners to ensure that we are able to provide high quality solutions to meet our client's every growing business needs and help them navigate complexity of environments & technology.
Magic has built a strong eco-system of partners to ensure that we are able to provide high quality solutions to meet our client's ever growing business needs and help them navigate complexity of environments & technology.