The client is the fastest-growing, award-winning provider of Enterprise Data Management (EDM) business applications to the buy-side. The client provides fully productized business applications that empower buy-side institutions to increase their business agility through strategic data management. Their best-in-class business applications combine pre-built packages of business workflows with a modern data management platform.
- Being a global market player in the financial services, the client needs world-class responsive & effective support services for their global customer base.
- The client intends to migrate to a Multi-Tenant Cloud infrastructure that is designed to scale with all their customers who wish to move to software as a Service model (SaaS).
- This needs a single point of highly responsive support services for managing and monitoring their business applications, licensing & other operational activities.
- 24×7 support for the global customer base across multiple time zones.
- Centralized support across the organization to release support bandwidth from the core development team.
- A high degree of complexity in the product & business applications.
- Multi-version support and solutions for different customers.
- Lack of documentation and standardized processes.
- Global Support Coverage.
- Incident & outage Management.
- Metrics & SLA Management.
- Build & Release management.
- Knowledge Management.
- Problem Management & RCA.
- Feed Management, Configuration changes.
- Product installation and environment set up.
- Governance & Reporting.
Magic FinServ’s solution
- Set up an offshore service center to provide 24/7/365 Monitoring and Support.
- Automated, SLA driven ticket tracking system.
- Provide an economical, flexible and ITIL certified professionals.
- Faster Issue Assessment & resolution via runbook & solution articles.
- Effective use of support tools & processes
- High first contact resolution rate.
- Expert Staffing, Domain experts to provide Level-2 support.
- Best Practice & Continuous Improvements.
- Improved operational efficiency via automation and process improvements.
- Reduction in the total cost of maintenance & support.
- Expanded global coverage.
- Improved time to response, containing 80% resolution at the L1/L2 level.
- Release bandwidth for client IT team for more strategic initiatives.
- Continuously meet service expectations.
Recent Case Studies
- How FinTech Startups Can Outgrow the Financial Giants
- New Bottle, Old Wine? – Separating The True Fintech Solutions from the Rest
- STO Processing Lifecycle (Part 1) -An overview of STO Lifecycle in Primary and Secondary markets
- Why does it matter for a technology company like us to embrace global tech standards?
- Battling Blockchain Vulnerabilities through Quality Audits
Magic has built a strong eco-system of partners to ensure that we are able to provide high quality solutions to meet our client's every growing business needs and help them navigate complexity of environments & technology.