The Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring the project scope, plan, and execution of projects is delivered to meet the business requirements.
The Project Manager will report to the Head of PMO.
The principal responsibilities are:
- Take responsibility for the project from project scoping, requirements definition, project planning and financial planning/budget perspective.
- Manage the project within the defined budget.
- Setup project Steering Committee meetings – lead the meetings providing status updates for projects.
- Liaise with management and PMO from a resourcing perspective to ensure all resourcing plans are aligned with the project deliverables.
- Throughout project life cycle, identify and assess all risks, issues, assumptions & dependencies and identify mitigating actions for same.
- Manage external vendors to ensure they deliver to time and budget deliverables.
- Ensure all project documentation is maintained and of adequate quality.
- Ensure quality gates are in place and achieved.
- Ensures efficient communication with all relevant stakeholders.
- 5+ years in a PM role;
- PM certification (PRINCE2 or PMP);
- Strong leadership and influencing capabilities;
- Excellent presentation skills and communication skills;
- Experience in the financial services industry, and in particular the Fund Administration sector would be an advantage
- Strong relationship management skills
- Sign off of PID with project sponsor
- Delivery of project to PID
- Good engagement with project sponsor and SteerCo
- Good engagement with PMO and other project managers/teams ensuring all dependencies with other projects are captured and managed
- Project documentation
Magic has built a strong eco-system of partners to ensure that we are able to provide high quality solutions to meet our client's every growing business needs and help them navigate complexity of environments & technology.
Magic has built a strong eco-system of partners to ensure that we are able to provide high quality solutions to meet our client's ever growing business needs and help them navigate complexity of environments & technology.