The Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring the project scope, plan, and execution of projects is delivered to meet the business requirements.
The principal responsibilities are:
- Take responsibility for the project from project scoping, requirements definition, project planning and financial planning/budget perspective.
- Manage the project within the defined budget.
- Setup project Steering Committee meetings – lead the meetings providing status updates for projects.
- Liaise with management and PMO from a resourcing perspective to ensure all resourcing plans are aligned with the project deliverables.
- Throughout project life cycle, identify and assess all risks, issues, assumptions & dependencies and identify mitigating actions for same.
- Manage external vendors to ensure they deliver to time and budget deliverables.
- Ensure all project documentation is maintained and of adequate quality.
- Ensure quality gates are in place and achieved.
- Ensures efficient communication with all project stakeholders & senior leadership.
- 7+ years in a PM role;
- PM certification (PRINCE2 or PMP);
- Strong leadership and influencing capabilities;
- Excellent presentation skills and communication skills;
- Experience in the financial services industry, and in particular the Fund Administration sector would be an advantage
- Strong relationship management skills
Magic has built a strong eco-system of partners to ensure that we are able to provide high quality solutions to meet our client's every growing business needs and help them navigate complexity of environments & technology.
Magic has built a strong eco-system of partners to ensure that we are able to provide high quality solutions to meet our client's ever growing business needs and help them navigate complexity of environments & technology.