Net + Kubernetes
Experience Required: 8 to 10 Years
Key Technologies: C#, .Net, SQL Server, .Netcore, Kubernetes or Docker.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced full-stack .NET developer to join a global development organization that develops and supports products within the Compliance, Reporting & Services Division. This resource will be responsible to work as part of a small team to cover all aspects of design, development, implementation, and support.
- Participate in design and development of complex software projects, writing technical specification.
- Work with product managers and QA engineers from development to production.
- Contribute to software architecture design, development of software applications, and integration into enterprise systems
- 7+ years of working Experience.
- 7+ Experience in .NET Framework, .NET Core, package management, and dependency injection.
- experience working with Kubernetes and Docker
- Database experience (SQL Server) and good knowledge in query optimization.
- Experience with distributed architectures and REST APIs.
- Experience with gRPC APIs is a big plus.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Proficiency at implementing responsive designs using HTML and modern CSS.
- Experience supporting and scaling consumer-facing web applications.
- Agile/SCRUM Software Development Process experience.
- Kubernetes experience a plus.
- Fluent English – both speaking and writing.
- Flexible working time zones.
Magic has built a strong eco-system of partners to ensure that we are able to provide high quality solutions to meet our client's every growing business needs and help them navigate complexity of environments & technology.
Magic has built a strong eco-system of partners to ensure that we are able to provide high quality solutions to meet our client's ever growing business needs and help them navigate complexity of environments & technology.