Domain knowledge in Capital Markets (Reference Data- Asset Pricing/Security Master) and a good understanding of
- Financial Instruments (Equities, Fixed Income securities, funds, and derivatives – Future & Options )
- Experience in business system analysis, documentation of business requirements.
- Relevant experience working with Agile methodology (SCRUM).
- Excellent communication Skills.
- Good stakeholder, conflict management. and client management skills.
- Flexible to work in different time-zones
- Experience in product configuration.
- Hands-on experience in any programming language (e.g. C#), writing basic logic in the code.
- Product/System Integration and testing skills.
- Act as an individual contributor/Functional SME for problem-solving & Business Analysis
- Diagnose and troubleshoot the system to resolve defects Strong analytical skills, detail orientation, service commitment, and solid organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment, prioritizes multiple tasks, and meets strict deadlines
- Accountable: Want someone who is accountable for their actions. The Business analyst must be accountable for their estimates and for tracking their actions against the relevant plans as well as outlining issues as they arise.
Magic has built a strong eco-system of partners to ensure that we are able to provide high quality solutions to meet our client's every growing business needs and help them navigate complexity of environments & technology.