- Primary responsibility to meet with Fintech players in Emerging Markets, USA, Europe
- Capture Business Requirements of Fintech in a global setting,
- Understand various Country Jurisdictions and implications to Fintech global platforms
- Competitive Landscape of the Fintech in international geographies
- Cross-border data implications, political and regulatory implications on technology for Fintech
- Networking & Attending events
- Basic understanding of the International policy making, and International Markets, Financial Services business – Fintech, Banks and Wall Street.
- Understanding of the digital age technology, mobile payments, data, social media
- Subject understanding of data analysis, statistics, business and policy governance
- Exposure to different geographies like Emerging markets, Europe, USA, Africa.
- Should be able to make and do presentations.