- Basic understanding of the Financial Services business- Fintech, Banks and Wall Sreet
- Functional Knowledge of Enterprise Data, Reference Data, Market Data, Product Masters, Corporate Actions
- Rolodex, past experience of generating leads/sales in Financial Services
- Experience in selling services and solutions, making proposals, presentations, and negotiations
The Director(Business Development) will identify prospects in Fintech and Financial Services markets, promote Magic Finserv solutions, build revenue and margins for the business on a sustainable basis. The Director will participate in the thought leadership exercise to build solutions and go-to-market plans.
- Primary responsibility to meet with Fintech players in Emerging Markets, USA, Europe
- Capture Business Requirements of Fintech in a global setting,
- Understand various Country Jurisdictions and implications to Fintech global platforms
- Competitive Landscape of the Fintech in international geographies
- Cross-border data implications, political and regulatory implications on technology for Fintech
- Networking & Attending events
- Basic understanding of the International policy making, and International Markets, Financial Services business – Fintech, Banks and Wall Street.
- Understanding of the digital age technology, mobile payments, data, social media
- Subject understanding of data analysis, statistics, business and policy governance
- Exposure to different geographies like Emerging markets, Europe, USA, Africa.
- Should be able to make and do presentations.