Product Implementation goes through a typical cycle of understanding the end customer’s requirements and then aligning/mapping them by either out-of-the-box features or managing custom development. All these need people with different skillsets, shorter implementation cycles and duly tested customized product versions that can integrate seamlessly with the end customer landscape. Budget, Product SMEs, customization and rules/configuration definition are key variables to ensure a successful implementation.
Magic FinServ’s Solution
Magic FinServ leveraged its Offshore Service Center to align the right sized skilled team to manage implementation setup for its client. Key elements of this setup were –
- Aligned and staffed Domain Experts (Business Analysts) with each business applications to ensure end-customer needs are well understood and aligned with the product. This team worked closely with customers and project managers to create feature maps and define an implementation plan.
- Setup a team of developers and QAs which worked on a flexible capacity management model, allowing the client to manage the budget effectively and getting skilled and trained implementers without blocking them for the entire duration of the project.
- Early integration of product support team (also owned by Magic FinServ) to ensure post-implementation issues. Knowledge transition is seamlessly managed from implementation to support.
- Align Configurators, specialized skill and role who helps review existing configurations and do new configurations for the business rules. This bought the consistency in managing product configurations and defining configuration audits framework.
Recent Case Studies
- Revolutionary use of Smart Contracts to solve your Enterprise Reconciliation and Application Synchronicity Challenges
- Optimizing Business Processes for a Post COVID-19 World
- Cloud adoption in the Post COVID era: A necessity, not an option.
- Why do FinTech’s struggle to delineate their Buy, Build, Partner strategy?
- Using AI for Contract Lifecycle Management
Magic has built a strong eco-system of partners to ensure that we are able to provide high quality solutions to meet our client's every growing business needs and help them navigate complexity of environments & technology.