Provider of Enterprise Data Management (EDM) solution for the buy-side firms, with fully productized business applications based out of Europe that empowers buy-side firms to increase their business agility through strategic data management. Their best-in-class business applications combine pre-built packages of business workflows with a modern data management platform.
- Augment development capacity to improve time to market.
- Better Quality Management and Product Certification Process, an independent team away from the core development team.
- Allow product managers to focus on market-relevant product development efforts (features addition and enrichment).
- Manage rising costs to remain competitive.
Magic FinServ’s Solution
Magic FinServ studied the key areas where it can help to accelerate the development throughput without much intervention from the client’s product managers. Aligned with their Agile development methodology, Magix FinServ, picked up Quality Assurance, few business applications, and a custom engineering stream and set up the initial team of skilled technical members. Today, it is contributing ~ 30% capacity to the overall effort by-
- Setting up an Offshore Service Center, focusing on Development, engineering and Quality Assurance.
- Defined the robust new member onboarding and integration plan to ensure focused training and enablement, thus streamlined the knowledge management process.
- Helping in Product Re-engineering efforts which are largely custom feature development for specific clients, enhancements and defects.
- 100% ownership of Quality Assurance, manages spring testing and Product end to end releases testing, performing end to end Regression and Performance testing.
Recent Case Studies
- Why do FinTech’s struggle to delineate their Buy, Build, Partner strategy?
- Using AI for Contract Lifecycle Management
- How FinTech Startups Can Outgrow the Financial Giants
- New Bottle, Old Wine? – Separating The True Fintech Solutions from the Rest
- STO Processing Lifecycle (Part 1) -An overview of STO Lifecycle in Primary and Secondary markets
Magic has built a strong eco-system of partners to ensure that we are able to provide high quality solutions to meet our client's every growing business needs and help them navigate complexity of environments & technology.