Senior Automation Tester
Role: Senior Automation Tester
JOB SUMMARYWe are scouting for Automation Tester (5+ years) with a thorough knowledge of automation testing. An ideal incumbent would be engaged in the sprint and project deliveries and continuous improvement initiatives including test automation within our Project teams. This key role demands a highly motivated individual who is meticulous, thorough and possesses excellent communication skills to engage with all levels of our stakeholders.
WHAT YOU WILL DO –
- Understand and implement Test Automation framework, Selenium with Core Java OR C# (preferred)
- Your responsibilities will include creating and executing functional as well as automated test cases, managing test defects, recording test evidence, innovation and continuous improvements
- Understanding the requirements and formulating the Test strategies, Test schedules and test plans
- Mentor and lead the testing requirements of the projects in regards to quality delivery within timelines and standards.
- Client interaction in a convincing manner is the key.
WHAT WE NEED –#Primary Skill
- Automation testing using Selenium with Core Java OR C# (preferred)
- Enable & run automation tests in Dev Ops environment .
- Interact with application teams and functional testers to discuss automation scope, framework tailoring and design • Solid Hands on experience on selenium web driver, any automation framework like BDD, TDD and repository experience GIT and Jenkin Etc.
- Develop and Execute automated scripts during release schedule • Provide technical support to resolve any technical issues during design and execution of Automation test scripts • Participates in walkthrough sessions/meetings on Automation test strategy • Develop automation plans and strategies to implement to automation for various applications • Recommend suitable tools, processes, templates and standards for Automation testing • Share useful feedbacks to teams in framework and tool selection process • Ensure implementation of standard processes, perform script reviews • Should be ready to perform Manual testing and Automation (Both).
- Good knowledge of handling multiple projects at the same time
- Good Knowledge of any Database – SQL, Oracle and Sybase.
- Knowledge of Inbound and outbound files, Publishing to downstream systems
- Capital market or Investment banking experience.
- Experience on cloud.
- Exposure to any web automation tools.
Magic has built a strong eco-system of partners to ensure that we are able to provide high quality solutions to meet our client's every growing business needs and help them navigate complexity of environments & technology.
Magic has built a strong eco-system of partners to ensure that we are able to provide high quality solutions to meet our client's ever growing business needs and help them navigate complexity of environments & technology.