Program Manager (Capital Markets)
Role: Program Manager (Capital Markets)
Experience: 10+ Years
- Strong Capital Markets knowledge & Technology Orientation is a must
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Passionate and desire to grow in a fast-paced environment
- Lead multiple project/product teams working in multiple streams like platform engineering, testing, business analysis, cloud engineering & Artificial Intelligence
- Provide overall project management as well as business consulting, as required
- Manage and maintain deep-rooted relationships with existing and new customers.
- Bring strong technology leadership to deliver high impact
- Lead, grow and mentor the team members. Identify and develop future leaders
- Understand Project Metrics (financial & non-financial) and drive continuous improvement
- Bachelor/master’s degree in engineering from premier institutes. MBA is an additional plus.
- 10+ years of experience in the industry
- 2+ years of experience with leading & managing products/projects and handling direct client communication
- Must have worked with reputed midsize to large services, product or investment banking captive organizations
- Be willing to work in small-sized teams
- Strong knowledge of broader capital markets space, preferably in the Trade life cycle or compliance
- Visible leadership abilities to lead an enthusiastic team of high-energy professionals
- Maturity to handle the stress of the job. Agile and forward-looking to take on new challenges
Magic has built a strong eco-system of partners to ensure that we are able to provide high quality solutions to meet our client's every growing business needs and help them navigate complexity of environments & technology.