- Administration /troubleshooting critical & complex database issues/ maintenance experience with Oracle 11g and 12c.
- Excellent with SQL, PL/SQL, system packages and shell scripting.
- Demonstrated experience in all generic Oracle core database administration activities such as software installation, database creation, performance tuning & optimization, backup/restore/recovery using RMAN etc.
- Demonstrated ability to implement High Availability, Work Load Management and Fail Over, Disaster recovery.
- Overall knowledge of database fundamentals and deep knowledge of database architecture and concepts.
- Ability to understand and use OS level tools to identify performance problems.
- Coordination, planning for DR exercises for global Datacenters.
- Work with Various indexes, partitioning, view, materialized view.
- Oracle Database objects Replication using materialized view.
- Providing support for memory related issues like SGA, PGA, large pool, Sub pools.
Magic has built a strong eco-system of partners to ensure that we are able to provide high quality solutions to meet our client's every growing business needs and help them navigate complexity of environments & technology.