Lead Engineer (Production Support)
- Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the application systems in operation, including tasks related to identifying and troubleshooting application issues and issues resolution or escalation.
- Perform root cause analysis, management communication and client relationship management in partnership with end client Infrastructure Service Support team(s).
- Ensures all production changes are made in accordance with life-cycle methodology and guidelines.
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring less experienced team members and or acting as a subject matter expert.
- Acquire and enrich Functional knowledge of the application(s) supported and interdependencies.
- Work closely with customer development teams and customer internal IT ops team to monitor and support application and underlying infrastructure.
- Test and support the releases and deployments.
- Work in 24x7 support setup
- Build and maintain collaboration and communications across IT and business teams.
- Monitor process and software changes that impact production support, communicate project information to the production support staff and raise production support issues to the project team.
- Prioritize workload, providing timely and accurate resolutions.
- Perform production support activities which involve assignment of issues and issue analysis and resolution within the specified SLAs.
- Provide daily support with resolution of escalated tickets and act as liaison to business and technical leads to ensure issues are resolved in timely manner.
- Participate in knowledge transfer to ensure better grasp of the product and domain.
- Suggest fixes to complex issues by doing a thorough analysis of root cause and impact of the defect.
- Coordinate with Application Development Team to successfully deploy software releases in both User Acceptance Testing and Production environments
Magic has built a strong eco-system of partners to ensure that we are able to provide high quality solutions to meet our client's every growing business needs and help them navigate complexity of environments & technology.