Expert Developer – Go Language
JOB SUMMARYWe are scouting for Go Language Experts (5 – 7 Years) with a decent knowledge of C#/.NET tech stack. An ideal incumbent would be the one who carries a strong understanding of how best to leverage and exploit the language’s unique paradigms, idioms, and syntaxes. You should ensure Go packages & programs to be well documented and coordinate with the rest of the team to work on different layers of the application. = Capital Marketing Domain Understanding would be an added advantage.
WHAT YOU WILL DO –
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient micro services distributed architecture
- Mentor and lead peers in regards to quality delivery within timelines and standards.
- Client interaction and understanding requirements.
WHAT WE NEED –#Primary Skill
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Understanding of Design Patterns & Coding Standards
- Expert in building scalable service API using Go
- Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
- Experience with the Go frameworks such as Revel / Gorilla / Gin Gonic etc.
- Dependency management tools such as Godep etc. (Good to Have)
- Experience with Go’s code generation tools such as Stringer etc.; router packages such as Mux etc. (Good to Have)
- Good knowledge of C#
- Good Knowledge of OOPS Concept
- Write clean, scalable code using C#
- Knowledge of MongoDB / PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, VSTS
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
Magic has built a strong eco-system of partners to ensure that we are able to provide high quality solutions to meet our client's every growing business needs and help them navigate complexity of environments & technology.