Dotnet Developer (Capital Markets)
Role: Senior Engineer / Principal Engineer
Location: Noida, Sector-127
Experience Required: 6-9 Years
What will you do:
- As a senior developer need to grasp the concepts of the system via the design documents and come to speed of the ongoing development in the system.
- Need to support external and internal BA and tester to understand what the platform can or cannot do.
- Must be able to communicate priorities and align the work items assigned.
- Must have good debugging skills to find issues in UAT or PROD environments.
- Expected to align themselves to other senior developers and reach out for help when required.
- Expected to find out and create tools that reduces effort and time spend in day to day repeated activities. Also showcase the tools to a larger audience.
- Should bring a working knowledge of an enterprise level software to the table to leverage the previously learnt traits to the new system. This can consist of optimizations, streamlining and/or modification to processes and system in general.
- Expected to have proven knowledge of testing frameworks as well as functional tests and support testers in technical queries. Must strive to achieve 100% test coverage of assigned items.
- Must show a sense of ownership during RCA and retrospective meeting and open for feedback.
What we are looking for: Primary Skills:
- 5+ years of experience using .NET technologies with an emphasis on C#, Microsoft .Net Framework including WPF, WWF and WCF
- Experience with multi-threaded/ performance intensive applications
- Solid understanding and experience with Object-Oriented design and development
- Strong Analysis, Design and Development Skills
- Familiarity with source control systems (Git/TFS) and continuous build
- Good experience in RDBMS(Oracle/MSSQL)
- Strong Communication Skills
- Good problem-solving skills
Good to have skills
- Knowledge of Web API, .Net core, Microservices, docker or container-based applications
- Experience with cloud-based applications
- Experience with Agile methodologies would be useful
- Experience in the Capital Markets a plus - Preferably with BUY SIDE firms
- Knowledge of TDD/BDD.
Magic has built a strong eco-system of partners to ensure that we are able to provide high quality solutions to meet our client's every growing business needs and help them navigate complexity of environments & technology.