Cloud Ops Engineer
Role: Cloud Ops Engineer
Location: Noida, Sector-127
Experience Required: 3-6 Years
- Responsible for the smooth functioning of IT Ops services in SAAS product delivery - AWS/ Azure / Google Cloud Ops
- Fixing issues, maintaining uptime SLA and meeting SLAs in 24x7 operations mode
- Managing virtual cloud architectures, layered application and database services
- Must have deep understanding of AWS/Azure architecture, services & tools
- Deep understanding of Infrastructure components like AWS/Azure Saas, IaaS (VM) and PaaS (Azure/AWS AD, SQL, ADDS) services, backup, storage, availability management, incident and resolution
- Understanding on Active Directory, Windows, SQL DB
- Should understand Network & Switches, VPN, Express Route, Routing, Firewall
- Knowledge of monitoring cloud infrastructure, applications over Virtual infrastructure / Public cloud
- Server monitoring tools. Experience of configuring and managing one or more of the following – Nagios, Sensu, Microsoft SCOM, Zabbix, ELK etc.
- Scripting languages, any one or more of the following: Python, shell scripts, Windows Power shell
- Automation & continuously improve infrastructure for the ease of deployment, scalability, security, and fault-tolerance.
- Self-driven, keen to learn new technology, must have good communication & global client-facing experience, good analytic & troubleshooting skill, resolve mission-critical issues quickly, work collaboratively with the product team, customers and management.
Magic has built a strong eco-system of partners to ensure that we are able to provide high quality solutions to meet our client's every growing business needs and help them navigate complexity of environments & technology.