Cloud DevOps Lead
Role: Cloud DevOps Lead
Experience: 8 to 10 Years
Job Location: Noida, Sector 125
The focus of this role will be empowering our customers to deliver cloud infrastructure and automation solutions. You will have the opportunity to join an international team of experts in Kubernetes and cloud infra to support the company on initiatives, applying these expertise to embed those capabilities into the solutions to our customers.
Key Responsibilities, Duties and Required Skills:
- Develop tools and infrastructure to deploy, monitor and manage production services and products used by all of Product Engineering.
- Monitor CI/CD pipelines
- Adherence to the quality process defined for the project
- Adherence to the operational process defined for the company
- Continuous updation of technical knowledge and skills
- Problem-solving and thinking laterally as part of a team, or individually, to meet the needs of the project
- Enhancing and maintaining work culture & environment
- Ensure delivered solutions are optimized for ease-of-use, reusability, and scalability.
- Stay up to date on relevant technologies pertinent to the role and understand trends and opportunities to ensure the customer continues to use the best possible techniques and tools to create software.
- Ensure implementations and development activities always lead towards enriching knowledge base documentation, including capturing design details, usage, maintenance, configuration, and deployment notes.
- Demonstrate expertise with architecting, managing, deploying and operating production infrastructure within an AWS cloud environment
- Program in Python, in the CDK framework, to generate Infrastructure as Code (CloudFormation)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Working experience with DevOps, CI/CD, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Linux, Bash/python Scripting etc.
- Experience with OS & Orchestration Docker & Kubernetes.
- Experience with AWS/GCP/Azure cloud is required.
- Infrastructure experience in and not limited to either AWS [code commit, EC2, EKS, Lambda, RDS, cloud formation] & Network, Security.
- Experience in Configuration Management tools like Ansible automation, Jinja templating etc.
- Infrastructure as a code tool like Terraform is required.
- Experience in scripting like Bash/Python scripts.
- Deployment experience via Jenkins/Teamcity/Concourse.
- 8+ plus years of experience in a large, complex, and successful organization
- 2+ plus years of progressive management experience
- Experience of designing and delivering shared service platforms for IT Infrastructure Outsourcing organisations.
- Proven experience in programming with Python is a must. Other developer languages are preferable.
- Experience with Serverless technologies and managing Lambda functions and added advantage
- Experience with Infrastructure Service as Code tools, preferably CDK-CloudFormation, CDK-Terraform.
- Knowledge in code-based configuration, load-balancing, auto-scaling, monitoring, networking and problem-solving in a cloud environment, preferably on the following AWS products: EC2, ASG, Load Balancing, DynamoDB, Lambda, API Gateway, S3, ECS, CodeBuild, CodePipeline, etc;
- Associate or higher level of AWS/GCP/Azure certifications
Magic has built a strong eco-system of partners to ensure that we are able to provide high quality solutions to meet our client's every growing business needs and help them navigate complexity of environments & technology.
Magic has built a strong eco-system of partners to ensure that we are able to provide high quality solutions to meet our client's ever growing business needs and help them navigate complexity of environments & technology.