Cloud & DevOps – Lead/ Sr. Engineers
DevOps Experience – Experience in frequent, incremental code testing and deployment, developing and maintaining CI/CD process for Cloud SaaS and on-prem applications using tools like TFS, Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, Maven etc.
- Strong knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure & Best Practices – Migrating or Monitoring/Supporting cloud infrastructure in AWS or Google or Azure platform.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools like - Ansible, Docker, Jenkins, Puppet, Teamcity, TFS, Octopus, Jira etc.
- Strong knowledge of automation and scripting languages like – Python, Node.js, Shell scripting, Power shell etc.
- Strong database troubleshooting knowledge of Oracle/AWS RDS/SQL server/ or any other RDMS or Open Source database like Redis, PostgreSQL .
- Experience with systems and IT operations in a 24X7 uptime cloud environment.
- A strong focus on business outcomes, comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders.
- Responsible for the day-to- day maintenance of the application systems in operation, including tasks related to identifying and troubleshooting application issues and issues resolution or escalation.
- Perform root cause analysis, management communication and client relationship management in partnership with end client Infrastructure Service Support team(s).
- Ensures all production changes are made in accordance with life-cycle methodology and guidelines.
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring less experienced team members and or acting as a subject matter expert.
- Acquire and enrich Functional knowledge of the application(s) supported and interdependencies.
- Work closely with customer development teams and customer internal IT ops team to monitor and support application and underlying infrastructure.
- Test and support the releases and deployments.
- Work in 24x7 support setup
- Build and maintain collaboration and communications across IT and business teams.
Magic has built a strong eco-system of partners to ensure that we are able to provide high quality solutions to meet our client's every growing business needs and help them navigate complexity of environments & technology.