Associate / Sr. Associate – Production Support
Engineering Graduate, having 2+ years’ experience into production support- Having support mindset is must communication prudence, empathy to users, patient, understanding, investigating/diagnostics skills
- Provide daily support (24*7 shifts) with resolution of escalated tickets and act as liaison to business and technical leads to ensure issues are resolved timely
- Ensure all production changes are made in accordance with life-cycle methodology and guidelines-Working closely with customer development teams
- Suggest fixes to complex issues by doing a thorough analysis of root cause and impact of the defect
- Experience in Incident Management, Change Management and Problem Management
- Test and support the releases and deployments.
- Any databases Mysql, db2 , oracle/Sybase , Redis, PostgreSQL
- Any OS skills : Kubernetes/CoreOS, Ubuntu Linux, RedHat Linux, UNIX
- Cloud infrastructure AWS, Google (Preferred)
- Exposure to financial services/banking space is preferable
- Good interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
- Should have a valid passport and comfort for travel onsite (Short-term/long- term)
Magic has built a strong eco-system of partners to ensure that we are able to provide high quality solutions to meet our client's every growing business needs and help them navigate complexity of environments & technology.