Architect – Cloud / DevOps
- Cloud Architecture exposure in design and development of Cloud infrastructure/ cloud migration/ automation/ devops/ Containerization and monitoring solutions.
- Experience in upgrading and migrating applications into Cloud
- Expertise in installation/ configuration/ deployment/ security and management of Enterprise Applications using Middleware products like WebSphere/ Weblogic/ Jboss/ tomcat/ IIS on AIX/ Solaris/ Linux and Windows platforms
- Adept in analysing information system needs/ evaluating end-user requirements/ custom designing solutions/ troubleshooting for complex information systems management.
- Experience in setup of Production and Contingency sites and fail over process. Expertise in Production Deployment Strategy.
- Ability to create meaningful visualizations and architecture models.
- Experience in incorporating ITIL suggested best practices into internal processes for increased efficiency.
- Supervising and guiding a team while keeping an open channel with management. Setting up their goals/ discuss and review it with them regularly and do their performance evaluation.
- Ensure to meet SLA for key deliverable/ incident/ SR/ SE and Problem Tickets. Representative for SLA review meeting with client
- Cloud - Private Cloud/ AWS/ Azure
- Containerization - Docker/ Docker Swarm/ Kubernetes/ OpenShift
- RPA – BluePrism
- Operating system - IBM AIX / WINDOWS/ Sun Linux/ Solaris/ Mainframe
- Programming languages - Shell Scripting / Ant scripting/ C/ VB/ Java/ Perl/ Jacl/ jython/ python
- Databases - MYSQL/ DB2/ SQL SERVER/ INFORMIX/ ORACLE/ mongodb/ Redis
Magic has built a strong eco-system of partners to ensure that we are able to provide high quality solutions to meet our client's every growing business needs and help them navigate complexity of environments & technology.