Application Support Manager
Role: Application Support Manager
- Strong Capital Markets / Financial Services knowledge is a must
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Solid Application Support experience with knowledge and orientation towards learning Cloud ops
- Passionate and desire to grow in a fast-paced environment
- Lead multiple application support (L1 & L2) and Cloud Ops projects across one or multiple clients
- Be able to initiate new projects and align with industry service delivery standards like ITIL
- Manage and maintain deep-rooted relationships with existing and new customers.
- Exhibit high orientation towards automation and drive continuous improvement
- Lead, grow and mentor the team members. Identify and develop future leaders
- Participate in RFPs
- Drive Application Support & Cloud Ops practice across the organization
- Understand key engagement metrics and create a robust reporting framework
- Bachelor/master’s degree in engineering from premier institutes. MBA is an additional plus.
- 10-14 years of experience in the industry
- 4+ years of experience with leading & managing support projects and handling direct client communication
- Must have worked with reputed midsize to large services, product or investment banking captive organizations
- Be willing to work in small-sized teams
- Strong knowledge of broader capital markets space, preferably in the Trade life cycle
- Visible leadership abilities to lead an enthusiastic team of high-energy professionals
- Maturity to handle the stress of the job. Agile and forward-looking to take on new challenges
Magic has built a strong eco-system of partners to ensure that we are able to provide high quality solutions to meet our client's every growing business needs and help them navigate complexity of environments & technology.